Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lanvin Hearts Acne

Can I just say that I am in love with Lanvin, both men and women collections; and, on top of that, I am so into Acne. Soooo, when you put those two together, I am nothing but FREAKING EXCITED!!! I love Alber and I love the Sweds. Therefore, knowing that Lanvin and Acne have collborated on a collection, I just could not wait to see what they came up with. Although, I do find the collection very simple with basic silhouettes. Nevertheless, these basic looking garments are definitely a good investment in these "trying times." Because investing in avant garde pieces may not be a wise financial decision, I look to more basic, staples that can transcend time. BUT, I will not sacrifice my designer taste. Here are some looks from AcneStudios.com:



Related Posts with Thumbnails