Monday, November 17, 2008

Leather is always better

Don't you just love leather?!? If you don't then skip this post. Randomly, looking around at Parsons, I came across two women who caught my eye. And no, it's not because they are women (FYI...I love my men). They grabbed my attention with their stylish leather jackets and I could not help but ask to snap pictures.

This first
jacket from Wilson's Leather (shown below) I just loved because of the black spikes that accent one side of the jacket. It gives the jacket an attitude all its own against the white leather background. I loved how the jacket gave her simple black outfit so much character and edge.



I could not help but snap a few pictures of this second jacket from Thomas Wyde (shown below). I was intrigued by the studs that accented the trim of the jacket and what really got me were the skulls of the inside jacket lining...it rocked! I had flashbacks of Alexander McQueen's skull chiffon scarves for a moment...Fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails