Saturday, June 12, 2010

Real Housewives of New York: LuAnn

Excuse me?!? LuAnn de Lesseps of the Real Housewives of New York has a music video? Wow! I was taken aback when I came across this video of LuAnn venturing into the music industry with her single "Money Can't Buy You Class."

Although this is, evidently, not LuAnn's forte, I will definitely give her an A+ for effort. She is definitely working it out in her lusciously treated hair, form fitting get ups, and expert make up treatment. However, her RuPaul like vocals could use a little help, before she is mistaken for a bass vocal range.

I love the show, but I can't say I am fully in love with LuAnn's song and music video. It definitely makes for a quick dance tune in the gay clubs. At any rate, she is enjoying her life and soaking in her fifteen minutes of fame.

Fortunately, there is one lesson we can all learn from this, that "elegance is learned." Oookay?! *snap*

Related Posts with Thumbnails