Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Bit of Glee

I am so excited for this Fall!!! Why? Besides the fact that the fall season allows many fashionistas to put their best foot forward, I am anxiously awaiting the premiere of the new Fox show Glee. Several weeks ago, Glee's pilot episode aired and all I have to say is, "AMAZINGLY, HILARIOUS and ENTERTAINING!" At first, I thought this would be some new take on High School Musical, but it's wayyyy more. As far as the singing, this show definitely blows HSM away (well, at least, in my opinion. The tweens may disagree with me). Plus, who doesn't enjoy hearing Journey every now and then? Watch the full pilot episode for yourself (http://www.hulu.com/watch/73740/glee-pilot). But just in case you don't have time, here is a quick vid from youtube:






Related Posts with Thumbnails