Monday, June 6, 2011

The ASFC Re-Porter on MR PORTER: Bienvenidos a Miami



With the weather finally letting up and the sun's vibrant rays shining down, there seems to be more smiles on faces, lighter moods in personalities, and an overall aura of happiness in the Big Apple. Gone are the days of rain and clouds, at least for now, and now are the days of skin, sheen and shine, Summer is practically here!

I returned from a trip in Miami, just a couple days ago, with amazing sun kissed skin and a renewed appreciation for the fabulous things in life. Although I was with family, instead of my 'rolldogs' or 'joy friends' as some may call it, the vacation was fantastic and full of fun Whether it was swimming in the warm waters of SoBe or going jet skiing in sunny Key West, my family and I (parents and brothers, and no, I don't have kids) definitely enjoyed a nice time of bonding and some much needed R&R.

To prep for this trip, I packed a group of items that I couldn't go without: comfortable canvas shoes, a lightweight tank, a simple, but stylish hat, a great carryall bag, a pair of casual pants, and, of course, a nice pair of shades.

Therefore, I found it fitting to choose pieces from MR PORTER that will help to illustrate the must-haves for your tropical travels this season: 

CASTANER Canvas Espadrilles $145

J.CREW Slim Leg 484 Selvedge Jeans $150

SUNSPEL Lightweight Cotton Vest $46

YVES SAINT LAURENT Leather Weekend Bag $2,295

 
ALFRED DUNHILL Roll-up Panama Hat $645

 
LINDA FARROW LUXE Transparent Green Sunglasses $500

(Images & product information via mrporter.com)
Related Posts with Thumbnails